Multivalent Document Tools
Back to home page and download link.
Practical Thought generously provides these tools for free use on the command line.
It also offers more tools, advanced features, and programmatic and server interfaces, at their web site.
licenses versions with more features and with programmatic interfaces.
How to Run
All Document Formats (PDF, HTML, DVI, man pages, ...)
- Compress v2.4
- Uncompress v2.4 -- for inspection or hand editing
- Impose v1.2 -- n-up for printing, booklets, and sophisticated imposition
- Info v1.4 -- general metadata, annotations, font use
- Decrypt v1.3
- Encrypt v1.3 -- including security/permissions settings
- Split v1.4.1 -- also rearrange or delete pages, or burst into 1-page PDFs
- Merge v1.2
- Repair v1.0
- Validate v1.3
- Undo v1.1